The ingredients below can be infused in vegetable oil to produce natural shades for use in soaps.
- Place your chosen colourant and the vegetable oil in a heat-proof glass jug and heat in the microwave for two minutes on medium.
- Alternatively, place the heat-proof jug, or a small stainless steel pan, inside a larger pan of water and heat on the cooker for three minutes.
- Leave to cool and infuse.
- Strain the liquid through a sieve into a clean jug.
- Pour the oil into a clean sealable glass bottle and add a label for reference.
Please note that from 27th October 2009 you will no longer be able to place orders through this website. To order soap making supplies and to see up-to-date information about our products and services please visit our new website at soapbasics.co.uk